How Commercial Doors Can Improve Your Bottom Line
Commercial door installation is one of the most critical elements when building and maintaining a business. The right door for your needs can increase security and improve your property’s overall appearance. Many types of doors are available in today’s market, but choosing the right one can be challenging if you’re unsure which works best for your company. In this blog post, we’ll cover some of the primary benefits of installing commercial garage doors at your facility, as well as some helpful tips regarding finding a reliable installer who can help ensure everything goes smoothly during the process.
Reduce Insurance Premiums
If you’re a business owner, reduced insurance premiums can be a significant incentive to install commercial doors. This is because an automated system will reduce the risk of damage to vehicles and property. It also reduces liability by allowing only authorized personnel to enter through the gate. You can also negotiate lower insurance premiums with an automated garage door system installed at your business location.
Improved Energy Efficiency
One of the most significant advantages of commercial garage door installation is that it can significantly reduce your building’s energy consumption. This means that you’ll reap the benefits of lower utility bills, which will reduce your carbon footprint and help you achieve other sustainability goals.
Also, garage doors are often equipped with photoelectric sensors and automatic openers, making them fully automated.
Reliable and Durable
In addition to being durable and reliable, commercial garage doors are designed to be easy to maintain and repair. The components of the door are made from high-quality materials that can withstand harsh weather conditions for long periods, so you won’t have to worry about failing mechanisms or parts. When you choose a reliable commercial door provider like Access Professional Systems, your system will come with generous warranties, service, and maintenance to ensure your commercial door stays functional at all times.
Commercial garage doors are engineered to be stronger and more secure than residential doors, making them ideal for warehouse and logistics facilities. They offer a variety of security features that can help protect your property, employees, and assets against intrusion.
Such features include:
- Stronger materials and construction
- Hardened steel reinforcement on the top and bottom rails (as opposed to mild steel in residential doors)
- Anti-lift device (prevents the door from being lifted off its track)
- Anti-pry device (prevents forced entry by breaking through the door)
Reduce Business Downtime
When you choose a commercial garage door for your business, you can rest assured that it will be built to last. Commercial garage doors are designed to withstand the elements and handle heavy loads without showing wear or tear.
Commercial garage doors tend to have more extended warranties than residential ones, so repair costs won’t come out of your pocket if something breaks. And they’re more reliable overall.
Improved Operational Efficiency & Accessibility
If loading and unloading goods into and out of trucks is the bread and butter of your business, you need your commercial doors to be in good operational condition at all times. With commercial garage door installation and maintenance, you can ensure that your business will have no problem operating quickly and efficiently. Doing so will also help increase employee productivity and reduce downtime.
Types of Commercial Doors
If you’re in the market for a commercial garage door, there are three main types: sectional, rolling steel, and aluminum. If you’re constructing a new building or undergoing significant renovations, consider which doors are right for your needs.
- Sectional doors are made up of several sections that open individually. These doors create a smaller opening than other types and are often used in warehouses or manufacturing facilities where space is at a premium.
- Rolling steel doors move horizontally like garage bay doors but have vertical panels that roll up into the ceiling when open rather than swinging outward. This makes them ideal for businesses where wide openings aren’t necessary. Rolling steel is also often used when high walls surround parking lots or driveways because it allows vehicles inside these areas easy access while providing adequate protection against theft.
- Aluminum doors are another common choice because they’re lightweight yet durable enough to withstand harsh weather conditions like rainstorms or snowstorms without degrading—which means less maintenance costs over time! Plus, aluminum doesn’t rust either, so if you live near saltwater, this might be the perfect solution while still saving money.
Access Professional Systems
No matter what type of commercial door your facility or property uses, keeping your assets in good operational condition is essential to maintaining day-to-day productivity and safety. Access Professional Systems specializes in repairing, replacing, upgrading, and installing new and existing commercial doors. Access Professionals offers the highest-quality commercial doors for any property. If you need help determining the best door for your business, community, or facility, Access Professionals is here to help. APS also offers consultation and advice on the best option based on your unique requirements and specifications.
We look forward to hearing from you!